This agreement was developed in January 2016.
This user agreement describes the terms and conditions on which you are allowed to use our website and our services. This site is maintained as a service to our posse. This is a binding contract that limits your rights. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
We may amend this user agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the website.
1. Agreement. This agreement ("the "agreement") specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of and any pages within that domain (the "site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the site. This agreement may be modified at any time by hashtagtravelsociety, by posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time Use by you shall constitute and be deemed your un-conditional acceptance of this agreement.
2. Before using the website, we recommend that you read the whole user agreement, the website policies and all linked information. You must read and accept all of the terms in, and linked to, this user agreement,. By accepting this user agreement, you agree that this user agreement will apply whenever you use the hashtagtravelsociety website.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of content suppliers and hashtag travel society for use ONLY on the hashtagtravelsociety website, and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any additional content by or through your use of this site.
4. Trademarks hashtag travel society and associated marks and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of hashtag travel society. Other product and company names mentioned on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
5. You will not use the hashtagtravelsociety website if you:
· Are not able to form legally binding contracts; or
· Are under the age of 16; or
· A person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction; or
· Are suspended from using the hashtagtravelsociety website.
Users may provide a business name or a company name, which is to be associated with the user's account. Users acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their account, this user agreement is binding with the user as an individual (not the business or company) and users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their account.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register a person or corporate entity as a user.
6. Site use: hashtagtravelsociety, grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive authorisation to use this site and is not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of unoriginal works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You further agree not to access the site using any automated means or for any competitive purposse. The use of this website is at the discretion of hashtagtravelsociety. And hashtagtravelsociety, may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold hashtagtravelsociety, and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to violation of this agreement or use of the site.
9. The information on this site is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. You agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. hashtagtravelsociety. Disclaims all gurantees of any kind, your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site. hashtagtravelsociety, shall not be liable for any claim arising from your use or hiring of any posse described on the site.
10. Limitation of liability.
Under no circumstances will hashtagtravelsociety, be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the site, your site use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. hashtagtravelsociety, shall not be liable for any claim or dispute relating to the provision of services or the hiring of posse listed or described on the site.
11. You consent to electronic communication with hashtagtravelsociety in connection with your use of the site.
12. Applicable law. You agree that the laws of the state of NSW, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these terms and condition of use and any dispute that may arise between you and hashtagtravelsociety, or its affiliates.
13. hashtagtravelsociety may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
14. While using the hashtagtravelsociety website, you will not:
· Post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our websites and services;
· Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
· Take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposses unrelated to the hashtagtravelsociety website);
· Transfer your hashtagtravelsociety account and username to another party without our consent;
· Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the hashtagtravelsociety website;
· Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the hashtagtravelsociety wesbsite
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
15. We charge fees for certain services, such as listing upgrades and memberships. When you use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged based on our schedule of fees and charges, which we may change from time to time. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Australian dollars.
16. As we are a company incorporated in Australia, all fees earned by us from Australian users will be subject to a 10% goods and services tax (gst) on all fees, which will be shown separately on all invoices.
17. We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media, and public description of your projects and profile as part of the
hashtagtravelsociety services and/or other marketing materials relating to the
hashtagtravelsociety website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such request.
18. When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You acknowledge and agree that: any and all content submitted to the website is subject to our approval. We may reject, approve or modify your user content at our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that your content:
· Will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person;
· Will not violate any law or regulation;
· Will not be defamatory or trade libellous;
· Will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
· Will not contain the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons
· Will not contain material linked to terrorist activities
· Will not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about user or any other individual; and
· Will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
19. You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of hashtagtravelsociety. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating, where we believe our operation/reputation be subverted.
20. We may read all correspondence posted to the website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the website for the purposse of investigating fraud and for risk management and related purposses.
21. You authorise us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request: (1) provide further information to us, which may include information that will allow us to reasonably identify you; (2) take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments; or (3) verify your information against third party databases or through other sources.
You must also, at our request, provide copies of identification documents (such as your drivers' licence). We may also ask you to provide photographic identification holding a sign with a code that we provide as an additional identity verification step.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your account, the website and/or hashtagtravelsociety services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section.
22. If a dispute arises between you and # travel society, our goal is to address your concerns and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by emailing us at hello@ hashtagtravelsociety.com.
23. If you have a dispute with one of the partners you are introduced to as a result of being a part of the posse , you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
24. You may close your account at any time.
Account closure is subject to:
· Not having any outstanding listings on the website; and
· Paying any outstanding fees owing on the account.
25. No warranty as to content on the website
The website is a dynamic time-sensitive website. As such, information on the website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered inaccurate or misleading or mislabelled or deceptively labelled accidently by us or accidentally or purpossefully by a third party.
Our services, the website and all content on it are provided on an 'as is', 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
26. Our failure to act with respect to an anticipated or actual breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Nothing in this section shall exclude or restrict your liability arising out of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
27. hashtagtravelsociety is located N.S.W, Australia.
This agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and hashtagtravelsociety
28. If you have any questions about this user agreement or if you wish to report breaches of this user agreement, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com